How to send your deposit or payment
For completing your registration, we kindly ask all our students the formality of sending a $200 deposit. This deposit is non-refundable but the amount will deducted from the full invoice (remember you only need to pay for the rest until your first day at school).
In the case of DELE Exam registration payments, you only need to send the amount for the specific level you are applying to, as detailed in the DELE exam page.
Please check the notes below to include the transaction charges on each kind of payment, Academia Tica has to receive $200 in full!
You have three options:
You can pay online through our “Compra Click” service with our card bank BAC Credomatic. You can pay here (takes you to a new page).
Please send your deposit to:
– Account holder: Diálogo-Academia Tica S.A.
– Account number: 200-02-053-001721-0
– Address: 400 este del Súper La Finca, San Rafael de Vázquez de Coronado
– Bank: Banco Nacional de Costa Rica
– Bank Address: Avenidas 1 y 3, Calle 4, San José
– Swift Code: BNCRCRSJ
– IBAN: CR37015105320020017211
– Please remember to include bank fees from your side, we will cover the bank fees that happen on our side!
Important! Once you completed your payment through bank transfer, please don’t forget to send us a receipt or ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is very important when the payment sender is not you directly (meaning, the account is not on your name).
Okay, got it!
I am ready to start (or continue!) the registration process.Take me to your booking form