Free time school-organized activities
The “Tiempo Libre” Activity Program is designed to promote practice and conversation among students of all levels with fun cultural and social activities, visits and excursions in a different environment that complements your Spanish course. A very enthusiastic instructor is in charge of this program and organizes all activities every week.
All students are welcome to participate, the only requirement is the desire to have fun and speak only Spanish while in it! Each week's activities will be posted at the "Actividades" board. Some are free and others have a fee, but it will always be at the lowest cost possible for our students.
"What is great about the school is that they organize different activities that you can do and all of them have been amazing. I think that’s one of the things that made me want to come to the school."
Jessica, 26, Cayman Islands.
Cultural & social activities
- Latin dance class
- Latin american cinema
- Tropical fruit class & tasting
- Tropical Cocktail class & tasting
- Costa Rican cooking lessons
- What do Costa Ricans eat?
- What do Caribbean Costa Ricans eat?
- Coffee tasting class
- Nightlife tour
- Ping-pong tournament
- Educational games in Spanish
Excursions & visits
- Canopy and adventure tour
- Coronado or Jacó mountain hike
- Horseback riding
- San José city tour
- Sibú Chocolate factory
- Museum visits: Gold, Jade, etc.
- Coffee, Banana, Pineapple and Cacao plantations
- Poás and Irazú Volcanos
- Orosi Valley & Ujarrás tour, Cartago
- Braulio Carrillo National Park
- Quitirrisí, indigenous community
- La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- Whitewater Rafting