This course is planned for Spanish speaking teachers born in a Spanish speaking country that come from a field other than education.
This course will give teachers a solid morphologic and syntactic knowledge about the Spanish Language with the intention of helping them teach Spanish more accurately. It will give them up-to-date knowledge and an excellent cultural experience by visiting interesting sites in Costa Rica. This course is for those teachers who want to:
- Obtain better control, theoretical and practical teaching complex grammatical content.
- Get in direct contact experience with the culture of the language they teach.
- Deepen their knowledge about the origin and development of the language and also Latin American literature.
- Content: Spanish history, morphology (nature of Spanish words), syntax, spelling, cultural program and evaluations.
- Availability: All year round.
- Duration: Two weeks.